Welcome to Paratice. My name's Kyton Shaxx and I'm here to help you survive in this god-forsaken blood pit they call a city. You already know why you're here, and I'm not gonna repeat myself so let's get started.
RP Event Topic: Training and adjusting.
Let's get something clear. The staff members here and I have been trained for years in what we do in this city, and you all haven't. For the next month, you'll be learning basic combat skills like how to shoot a gun and kill these flesh eating sacks of maggots. I also highly suggest you play nice with the other players. You'll never know when you're gonna need your ass covered by someone else; I know I didn't survive on my own during the Beta run.Items given to your character in this Round:
So train with others and adjust to your new lifestyle in this city.
- First Aid kit
- Non-perishable food and bottles of water
- Lighter and fuel
You'll also be receiving a quick injection of temporary antidote for Zombie bites. These things won't cure the infection, but it will definitely slow it down. If you are bitten, use the antidote right away and seek out the Doctor within 3 days.
Submission Event Topic: What's your story.
Time to get a bit personal here. I'm not asking for much, I just want to know why you're here. How did you get here in the first place? This isn't just me being nosy, I'm required to interview you for the show, so tell me your story.
Draw or write about how your characters ended up in the Dead Game.
What we'll accept:
- Comic to show how they got there.
- Illustration with summary to explain how they got there.
- Write a short story from your character's point of view to tell us how they got there.Key Points:What was their motive?
- What events lead them to participate in the game?Remember: - We don't want to know your character's full history. Just tell us how they ended up in the Dead Game. Keep it to the point and relevant.
- We won't mind if you're vague about it if you don't want to reveal your character's history yet.
- If you're writing, try not to make it too lengthy. We don't want this to be a chore(no more than a single-spaced page on word).
- If you'd like to RP with Kyton for this event, send a note to Sanpincha
We're still accepting players.