The undead, also known as Zombies are pests that needs to be taken care of in Paratice. Most of these pests used to be normal human beings that has been infected with the Prion in which causes them to turn into the undead. They are hosts to the virus which is:
▪ 100% infectious.
▪ 100% lethal.
▪ Transmits through exposed mucous membranes and all bodily fluids.
▪ Not airborne or waterborne.
Use extreme caution when you approach these monsters, and avoid all direct skin contact. If you or member of your group is wounded, cover up the open wound as soon as possible. When you are with a group of people, always watch for the following :
- Bite marks or exposed open wounds.
- Flu-like symptoms with high fever.
- Excessive sweating, and twitching. (Also look for Signs of Anxiety, chewing on nails or tips of fingers, scratching, biting on their lips until bleeding.)
- Extreme muscle pain, visibly darkened blood veins
- Clouded eyes
If you see a player with one or more symptom mentioned above, please take them to the Doctor as soon as possible. The effect of the Prion can be treated during its early stage. If the players "passes away" it is too late, dismember their body and dispose it properly as soon as possible. Remember, destroy the brain when you are dealing with the undead.